Tax-exemption procedures can be completed at the Tax Refund Counter (with the exception of some stores). Tax-exemption claims must be made at the Tax Refund Counter by the person who made the purchases, and must be made on the actual day of purchase (and during the operating hours of the Tax Refund Counter). If you have any questions about tax-exemption procedures, please ask at the Tax Refund Counter.
- Conditions for tax exemption
- ・General goods (items other than consumables, such as clothes, bags, shoes, and household electrical appliances, etc.). Total purchases of 5,400 yen or more (including tax) from the same store in a single day.
- ・Consumables (food, drinks, medicine, cosmetics, and other consumables). Total purchases of 5,400 yen or more (including tax), but no more than 540,000 yen (including tax), from the same store in a single day.
- *Please consult with the staff in each store for details.
Stores in this facility provide a free telephone interpretation service. Please feel free to use this service to communicate with staff when shopping.Supported languages: English, Chinese, Korean.The service is available from 9:00 to 22:00.
- *Please ask a member of staff at any store if you need to use the interpretation service.
- *Not available at some stores. Ask a store staff member for further details.